Friday, December 14, 2012

Stock Pick for Dec 14th, 2012: KLA-Tencor Corporation (KLAC)

Hi fellow trader, how's your portfolio today? Well since there are some of my stocks which going up and there are some going down today, I have not received any gain or loss yet. But I still have a confidence that with a good money management I can limit my risk and maximize my profit. So virtually I just bought KLA-Tencor Corporation (KLAC) at $47.51 each, added one stock into my current portfolio. I bought it because the company's price broke its descending triangle's resistance, went back to its new support, and the price rebounded this morning. I'm quite sure this stock price could increase as fast as possible to its major resistance at $53. And to keep risk to a minimum, I set a stop loss order at $46.50. How about you?

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Free Samples By Mail